Provides IT and network support to clients both onsite and remotely. Furthermore, provides internal technical maintenance and other computer operations work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (Other duties may be assigned)
1. Answers client calls and provides remote technical support (i.e. troubleshoots, repairs; resolves hardware, software and network problems).
2. Performs follow-up calls to clients to ensure client satisfaction.
3. Installs and maintains network security infrastructure.
4. Performs network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common network problems for clients.
5. Installs, upgrades and configures network printing, directory structures, rights, security, software and files services.
6. Responds to needs and questions of clients concerning access of computer and network resources.
7. Installs and tests necessary software and hardware. Develops "solution reports" and completes work orders for each onsite visit or remote support call for each client.
8. Conducts in-house technical maintenance (i.e. Workbench repairs).
9. Provides server and backup administration as needed.
10. Participates in the daily operations of in-house office (i.e. directing calls, labeling stock, maintaining workbenches).
11. Regularly updates Client Manager on work order progress.
12. Conducts project research as necessary.
13. Assembles and configures network components and associated services.
14. Works for surveillance system installation and network setup.
Qualities and Requirements
Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data.
Attendance/Punctuality - Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
Client Service - Responds promptly to client needs; Solicits client feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments; Ensures on-going client satisfaction.
Communication - Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication skills; Demonstrates excellent individual and group presentation skills.
Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions.
Ethics - Keeps commitments; Upholds organizational values; Supports and follows company policies and procedures.
Innovation - Finds innovative ways to deal with challenges and resolve problems.
Planning/Organizing - Uses time efficiently; sets goals and objectives.
Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions.
Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity.
Reasoning Ability - Able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions; can interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Teamwork - Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
Technical Skills - Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
Experience and Education
Associate's Degree (A. A.) in Computer Science or equivalent from two-year college or technical school.
Minimum 4 years experience providing IT support to clients. Experience and knowledge in programming and networking, as well as project management experience.
Hardware/software knowledge and troubleshooting experience. Experience providing backup and server solutions.
CP/MCSE Certification preferred.
Computer Skills MS Operating Systems, networking, programming, in-depth software and hardware knowledge, DNS. DHCP, TCP/IP, .net Frameworks, MS Access.
Physical Demands-- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with handsand arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk. The employee is required to drive to and from client locations. The employee is required to lift up to 50 lbs.
Chinese Speaking is must
A valid California Driver’s License and clean driving record must be maintained at all times.
Car Insurance must be maintained at all times on any car driven while working for the company and proof of insurance must be provided.
A Live Scan background check will be completed upon hire and can be administered at any time during employment
If you have interests, please send your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2017 FullCoverage Corp.