- Need to know how to install Windows Operating System and software at laptop and desktop
- Answer incoming user inquiries and support requests regarding computer software or hardware operations to solve problems via phone, electronic mail, instant message and/or the internal ticketing system.
- Set up new employee systems, including user accounts, hardware and software.
- Guide users through IT orientation, including accessing accounts, setting passwords and submitting internal company tickets.
- Perform setup and configuration of peripherals such as printers, scanners, televisions, monitors, etc.
- Maintain inventory database, remote assets and recover assets from remote offices.
- Maintain an internal knowledge base of resolutions to reported issues/problems.
- Work with vendors on hardware warranty replacement/repair.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Some college or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer Science degree is preferred.
- Chinese language speaking is a must.
- Technical helpdesk or customer service experience preferred.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks and requests based on user impact and needs of department
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and a high level of professional integrity
- Strong customer service principles and practices and instructing on usage of equipment
- Strong time management and organizational skills in a dynamic, constantly changing environment
- Networking knowledge including Transmission Control Protocol (TCP)/Internet Protocol (IP), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), Domain Name System (DNS), Virtual Private Network (VPN) and Wireless
If you have interests, please send your Resume to email@example.com